Friday 1 January 2016

Mealtime equipment




I thought I would share some of my favourite mealtime equipment and storage.


Heinz suction bowl.................This attaches to Owen's tray and won't go anywhere, that is he can't just toss it (which he would dearly love to do). I put it in the same spot all the time to ensure if his vision isn't working well he can find it.  Only tip though is to leave the suction attachment for a few minutes before you try and attach the bowl.  If you don't it will not have "set"  and will move.  As with all suction devices, it won't work on every surface.

Dymples (Big W), plastic toddler spoons.  Unfortunately they don't sell them any more but they had a nice thick, easy grab handle, were in bright colours so you could see them.  

Heinz sipper cups.  Owen really likes the spouts on these.  
I take the flow controller out.

Storing all these things??


Well my kitchen is about 20 years old and does not have lots of drawers like all the modern kitchens do, so I bought drink tubs from a "cheap" shop for around $3 and put them in the cupboard, for things like sipper cups, drink bottles etc pulling it out when I need it.  I did try washing baskets but are just too big (these are just a little bit smaller).







No comments:

Post a Comment